Lung disease can be harmful as it blocks the airways. Lungs are used for inhaling oxygen and exhaling carbon dioxide. When there is any kind of lung disease the trachea or the bronchi is narrowed down and thick mucus is formed in the passageway. This leads to breathlessness. Different types of lung diseases are pneumonia, cancer, tuberculosis, bronchitis, asthma, cyst fibrosis, etc.
Acetylcysteine is the best remedy to loosen mucus which can be further removed out by coughing thereby improving the airway for breathing normally. This compound is found in various forms. One such form is Fluimucil. Fluimucil is granules that are used for oral solutions. It contains the active compound Acetylcysteine.
SM Pharmaceuticals is the leading pharmaceutical company in Thailand. The business started in 1962 and since then they provide the best quality of medicines and service. They have mucolytic and antioxidants like Fluimucil (Fluimucil, term in Thai) antidote, antibacterial, and analgesic like Ibuprofen.
How to Use Fluimucil?
- Medicines should be taken after consulting a doctor. They prescribe dosage and give instructions for consuming it.
- Put the tablet or sachet into a glass of water. Wait till it dissolves well and drinks the whole solution.
- It has a smelly odour which you may feel for few minutes. It fades away after some time.
- The dosage for kids and adults differs, so again, consult your doctor before consuming it.
Everybody has some side effects of certain medicines. Some are visible while some are not. Some of the severe side effects are –
- Breathing problem
- Problem in swallowing
- Swelling in throat, face, lips, tongue
- Bleeding while coughing
- Fluid-filled patches on any part of the skin
When you see such symptoms, then contact your doctor immediately. Delaying may result in more serious conditions.
There are also certain normal and mild side effects that are seen in many cases
- Itchy skin
- Low blood pressure
- Abdominal pain
- Inflammation on skin
- Fast heart rate
Some of the rare side effects that need medical assistance immediately are –
- chest tightness or pain
It is wise to drink plenty of fluid after taking any medicine. Fluid helps in removing toxins from the body ad it also lubricates your throat. Fluid also helps in loosening mucus.
Fluimucil helps in loosening the thick mucus so that it comes out easily through a cough. This helps in breathing normally and easily without congestion. It gives relief from
- chest tightness
- It is safe to consume Fluimucil and drive. It doesn’t make you dizzy or drowsy unless it isn’t showing any major side effects.
- There are no side effects of Fluimucil if you consume alcohol after taking the medicine.
- If you’re pregnant or planning for a baby, then you may like to consult your doctor before taking a dose of Fluimucil.
- Fluimucil is safe for patients with kidney and liver diseases. Still, you may like to consult your doctor because it may be possible that it has certain side effects with the medicine you’re taking for kidney or liver ailment.
The medicine shows results within few minutes of consumption. The effect is long-lasting. The adults have prescribed dosage at least twice a day to show immediate and effective results. If you stop using the medicine, it may increase the congestion problem. Taking the medicine helps in leading a free life without worrying about congestion or lung diseases.